Four Seasons Holiday Park
If you’re looking for a spot with one of the best vibes for Leavers then Four Seasons Holiday Park is where it’s at! With an awesome mix of accommodation options, this holiday park attracts plenty of leavers looking to celebrate their end of school festivities. Stay in one of the property’s unpowered or powered campsites for an affordable way to spend Leavers. If your friends want to stay together in a private dwelling, the cottages, park homes, and caravans are the best options. The cottages accommodate up to eight people and are self-contained with private bathrooms, kitchen and living space. The caravans sleep between two and six people and have a stove, fridge, kettle, toaster and microwave. Bring your camping equipment and pitch a tent with your friends. Campsites have access to all the facilities around the park including shared bathrooms, the BBQ areas, pool and the camper’s kitchen.The park is located 200 meters from the beach and between Busselton and Dunsborough. This holiday park is also on the free bus route to the Leavers Zone in Dunsborough. Another awesome bonus!
Inclusions at Four Seasons Holiday Park:
- 5 nights’ accommodation in the selected accommodation type.
- There is also a 4 night option for unpowered campsites only.
- Free Transport to & from the Leavers Zone in Dunsborough on the free bus.
- Leavers merchandise from Sure Thing - a lanyard, cap and more!
- Access to the Leavers Hotline available 24/7 over Leavers week.
- Discounts and other special offers from our partners.
More important Leavers details to note:
- To secure your Leavers booking, it only costs $150 deposit per person.
FAQ Four Seasons Holiday Park
What is Leavers?
Leavers is the epic end of high-school celebration that all Year-12's look forward to, and one not to be missed! Graduating high-school is a massive milestone and should be celebrated in style. For most WA Leavers the festivities happens in Dunsborough, Busselton, Yallingup, Margaret River & Bali. Students flock to these coastal towns to enjoy a relaxing few days with school friends, acknowledging the end of an era, and toasting to 13-years of schooling!
Where is Leavers?
For most WA Leavers the festivities happens in Dunsborough, Busselton, Yallingup, Margaret River & Bali.
When is Leavers?
Leavers 2021 (21 Nov – 26 Nov 2021)
Leavers 2022 (20 Nov – 25 Nov 2022)
When is check-in & check-out?
Leavers Week is considered a peak accommodation period. To efficiently manage the flow of traffic, you will be assigned a unique check-in time. You will receive this information approximately two-weeks prior to your check-in date. Check-out is at 10.00am on the day of departure.
What are the house rules?
- Check-in begins from 8:30 am on the day of arrival. All group members are to arrive together unless pre-arranged. All Leavers must book in at the office, have photo ID verified before proceeding to any site. Once ID is verified Leavers will be fitted with a wristband which will identify them as staying at Four Seasons. Lost wristbands mayincur a replacement charge. Damaged wristbands will be replaced if returned
- Check-out ends at 10:00 am on the day of departure. Any School Leaver departing theproperty before the due departure date must come to reception to sign out
- Only the registered guests for each room (with Official Four Seasons Holiday Park Leavers wristband) are permitted to enter the premises. No outside visitors, including parents, are permitted on the Park, day or night. Parents may attend the reception to organise entry if this is required. Visit your friends away from the park, down the beachor on the grassed area out the front
- Due to our "Duty of Care" responsibilities and the Liquor Licensing Laws, Four Seasons Holiday Park has strictly been deemed an "Alcohol-Free Zone" for the duration of the Leaver's period. Consumption or possession of alcohol is not permitted on the property regardless of age. Cars, luggage and accommodation will be searched. If alcohol is found it will be confiscated. Management, Staff & Security will dispose of any alcohol seized from any person. Groups found with alcohol will be evicted with no monies refunded. Anyone found supplying alcohol to minors will be reported to Police. Secondary supply of alcohol by parents is illegal and will bereported to the Police as well
- Do not consume drugs in the accommodation complex
- You are required to clean up all the Rubbish you have caused, please ask for rubbishbags
- All Australian laws and council regulations apply to Leavers just as they would to anyvisitor to the region
- Identification will be viewed/verified on arrival
- Your vehicle will need to be registered with the office on arrival and a sticker must be placed inside the front window for the duration of your stay. No sticker-No entry. The speed limit of 5 kph must be adhered to at all times. Driver's courtesy is essential. There is a max of 1 vehicle per site. All other vehicles must be parked in the designatedparking area
- You must bring your own pillows, sheets, blankets and towels
- No wood fires are permitted in the park. Please be aware that the Fire regulations areenforced by Shire Rangers and the penalties are high
- Playground equipment is Strictly for children under the age of 12. Please respect your fellow guests. No offensive or loud noise will be permitted from any site/accommodation after 10.30 p.m. Excessive noise and unruly behaviour will not betolerated at any time. Look out for your mates and Keep safe
- For emergencies, contact office or security, day or night. There is an emergencynumber on the Office door
- Serious breaches of the above rules or loud, obnoxious, abusive, drunken behavior towards staff or other guests will result in Instant Eviction and No Refund
- In making a booking, all guests have agreed to follow the above House Rules
- Enjoy, Don’t Destroy
How soon should I book?
Just like the hottest concert tickets, Leavers accommodation gets snapped up nice and early, the earlier you book, the better it is for you and your group.
Leavers Zone tickets & info
The Leavers Entertainment Zone is a harm minimisation response for school leaver's celebrations. It is organised by the WA Police, The Department of Health and other partner organisations. Tickets to the event are purchased in person, on the day of arrival during Leavers Week. (The Leavers Zone ticket is not included in the cost of your accommodation.)
Is alcohol permitted at Leavers?
The sale and supply of alcohol in Western Australia is governed by the Liquor Control Act 1988. This Act is administered by the Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor. This act stipulates that;
- It is illegal for anyone under 18 to consume alcohol on licensed premises (e.g. pubs, nightclubs) or possess or bring alcohol on to licensed premises.
- It is an offence for anyone under the age of 18 years to enter or remain on licensed premises except under specific circumstances outlined in the Liquor Control Act 1988.
- It is illegal to sell or supply alcohol to anyone under the age of 18 years on licensed premises.
- It is an offence for anyone to supply juveniles (under 18 years) with alcohol in a private setting without parental or guardian permission.
- It is illegal for any person to consume alcohol on unlicensed premises (e.g. a council hall, hotel, resort) without the consent of the owner or authority in control of those premises.
What is the Accidental Damage Cover fee?
Can I request a specific room type?
Can I request a specific bedding configuration?