Known for its fun beach party atmosphere and surfing culture, Byron Bay is a place where you can relax and soak up the sun during the day then participate in the awesome Schoolies atmosphere at night! Well known as an event town, Byron Bay is famous for its unique ambience and “Byron” feel with all the main elements to make you schoolies holiday a buzz.
Between the laidback attitude of Byron Bay locals and the many pubs and clubs with their bustling live music scene, it’s hard NOT to have a good time in Bryon Bay! Chill out or learn to surf at one of Byron's fantastic beaches, go for a stroll down Jonson Street to enjoy some retail therapy and an eclectic range of food including vegetarian cafes, awesome pies, burgers and seafood.
Your Booking Includes
- Booking confirmation.
- Tribe Schoolies ID pass.
- Your own personal profile login.
- Resort house rules.
- Party tickets confirmation and/or merchandise you purchased.
- General Schoolies information.
Things to Do and Where to have FUN
- Learn to surf or take a surfing tour.
- Kayak trip to see the dolphins.
- Take a day trip to Nimbin.
- Hit the local markets.
- Scuba diving or snorkelling.
- Hire a bike and visit the many outer beaches and rainforest.
- Party the night away at the many nightspots.